Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's so saddening to book out week after week and find nothing up here to read :(

So I decided to fill something here!

But I can't write much since I wrote this on a whim not long before needing to book in.

One year ago, I embarked on a quest to play every single hero in a draft match. I stopped following the progress of that, and I don't intend to write about my experience with every single hero. Nevertheless, on my next book out, I intend to check if I have indeed played every single hero in a draft match. I suspect I have about one or two left to play.

Half a year ago I was writing testimonials for all my ex-teammates. This too got somehow waylaid, but then again there's no point continuing it, since most of what is left of them isn't relevant currently to the current Zenith anyway.

Dull times :(

No comments: